As technology is advancing every minute, new trends are being released which are acting as great opportunities for businesses to reach their target audience. One of the major trends that have impacted the lives of people around the world, for a significant time is mobile applications. News channels, businesses, banks and various other sectors are all part of the emergence of mobile apps as it is a wonderful opportunity for businesses. This helps them showcase all their products and services. This also increases the chances of engagement with the customers, especially in times of offers and sales. It has been estimated that by this year i.e 2020, the number of mobile users will increase up to 230 million. Hence, they can easily be said to form an integral part of the lives of people who use smartphones. Forming an integral part of Mobile apps are Bots and IoTs.
INTERNET OF THINGS
IoT has become a part of our everyday lives. Mobile applications have seen growth due to the Internet of things. The implementation of it includes two basic- gateway and an endpoint, the mobile app can be effectively used to receive the data from endpoints. Majorly people use applications as endpoints to mostly play games, locate hotels, streamline music or to chat with friends on social media. This does not just make our lives better and comfortable, but also helps us simplify our daily routine.
It can easily be spotted in homes where devices such as microwave, air conditioners and also a refrigerator can be controlled with the help of a mobile application. Also when a person can set or control the temperature of the refrigerator or a microwave oven through the help of an application. It can be inferred that the innovative collaboration of mobile apps, as well as IoT, will give some amazing solutions to users.
As we are well aware that nowadays there is a mobile app for everything that you require or can possibly think. Whether it is to buy accessories or clothes, make payments, order food, buy groceries, we use a mobile app for everything. Mostly every industry depends on the existence of mobile apps. Therefore, the growing mobile application of the internet of things directly affects mobile apps.
According to a recent survey, about 12 billion devices are connected to the Internet. The research also states that will further increase by 26-fold by this year. This connects everything that can reach a connection with each other. This also leads up to the utilization of resources and higher efficiency. With the internet of things, people can get better access. They can get any of the required services on their smartphone through mobile applications. IoT technology helps in increasing the efficiency of the business as it reduces the overall cost of application development.
What are the benefits of IoT in businesses?
1. Audiences are capable of gaining access to the cloud by setting the internet of things in a mobile app. By utilising the internet of things in mobile applications, it ensures that operations can be done more quickly by the management from anywhere.
2. The internet of things in mobile applications determine that businesses can have full command over their network. Entrepreneurs can also easily control their systems using smart devices.
3. You can control all your applications without an internet connection using IoT technology.
4. The internet of things in the mobile app will help you in collecting all the necessary data using sensors on their application. This also helps in making quick decisions.
In short, the internet of things is the future of mobile applications that has features like CMS, data encryption etc.. It also has its side, such as data security issues, and so on. But it can be fixed with some useful tricks and features.
The internet of things is the future of mobile applications as it has features like CMS, data encryption, and much more. It also has its side, such as data security issues, and so on. But it can be fixed with some useful tricks and features.
Bots are considered as a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Users have the chance of interacting with bots in various ways. They are capable of sending commands, inline requests and also messages. Bots are an extremely important part of instant messaging mobile applications. They are capable of providing useful results to the users. The various advantages of bots that are enjoyed by many includes play games with users and also help in providing weather forecasts. They also help in translations as well as user alerts. Bots nowadays are assisting major brands for smooth communication with customers in an efficient manner. Above all of these examples, bots help in various other ways as well. They help you in ordering food, hiring a cab, buying movie tickets, paying bills and also in booking a doctor’s appointment.
- There are various reasons why mobile applications should integrate chatbots. One of the most prominent being that bots can be easily installed and integrated into custom mobile application solutions. Mobile app users can also use Bot Straightway to initiate chat. No additional software is needed to run the bot in applications.
- Chat or text messaging is one of the most favoured features of a mobile app. Chatbots make messaging apps more engaging. Chatbots can be easily integrated and custom businesses can enhance the messaging feature of mobile applications. It can also be created to handle any situation.
- Although chatbots can perform to suit business needs, they are also cost-effective in building and integrating mobile applications. Chatbots can make mobile applications more powerful and interactive at a lower cost. Chatbot development and integration are also cheaper than developing a custom IM app.
- Bots can also be linked to a person’s social media accounts. One of its main examples is Slack. When a member of the team sets it, it is then added to the accounts of the other members, so that everyone can use it. Chatbots can play a key role in enticing B2C business apps to customers. Especially in the e-commerce and retail sectors.
Why should Businesses integrate chatbots?
Both the Bots and the Internet of Things are amazing technologies that offer businesses a powerful medium to engage with clients. Therefore, the future of the mobile app will be driven by both these application technologies.