Characteristics of AngularJS
- AngularJS as a framework provides several built-in services and has built-in directives.
- Its two-way data-binding manages the DOM or Document Project Model and the model to synchronize with each other.
- The dependency injection feature of AngularJS helps to keep the project code understandable, maintainable, and easy to test.
- Templates are proffered with information from the controller and model.
Characteristics of ReactJS
- ReactJS builds a high-resolution UI for most applications and devices.
- Its application comprises a number of components, each having its own logic and commands.
- USe JSX file to comprehend applications easily and code.
- Use unidirectional data flow.
- Through virtual DOM, ReactJS offers great performance.
EmberJS is a very effective framework for building modern web applications. For instance, Ember can be seen used on popular websites such as LinkedIn, Apple Music, Chipotle, and many more. It also allows developers to create a huge range of web applications. Moreover, it incorporates common idioms, patterns, and best practices from alternative SPA ecosystem patterns into the framework. Finally, its versatility supported the framework to develop rich-featured projects efficiently. In fact, a whole stack of development tools can be generated from EmberJS and other vital tools.
Characteristics of EmberJS
- Ember framework functions under MIT license.
- EmberJS offers an Ember Inspector tool to debug Ember applications.
- The development model core of EmberJS has HTML and CSS
- It provides the instance initializers.
- Templates in EmberJS automatically update the model once the content is changed.
Characteristics of Backbone.JS
- It provides a number of building blocks like views, or routers to develop client-side web applications
- Backbone.Js is a free open source library comprising over 100 available extensions.
- It depends on jQuery and strong reliability on Underscore.js.
- On its organized feature, it helps developers to build client-side web apps or mobile apps
Vue.JS is best known to build prominent user interfaces and single-page applications. It also provides modern and high-performance apps. Besides, it is growing at a high speed of its remarkable small framework size, reusability, detailed documentation, TypeScript support, and comprehensive learning ability. Furthermore, this MVVM open source frontend framework consists of a large number of unique factors. It is also known for its flexibility and versatility that can however twist it into certain drawbacks.
Characteristics of Vue.JS
- Vue.JS framework applies virtual DOM.
- Vue.JS data binding features help the process of complicity and assigning HTML attributes values, alteration of designs, and more.
- The key aspects of Vue.JS are its components. It helps in building custom elements that are reusable in HTML.
- In Vue.JS, HTML templates are bound with DOM to the instance data.
- The attribute V-on has been integrated with the DOM elements to interact with events in Vue.JS.
Characteristics of Meteor.JS
- One coding language can be used irrespective of what a developer is developing. It can be either Android, iOS, desktop apps, or web.
- It enables real-time web applications from scratch.
- An integrated live-browser reloading is available at Meteo.JS
- It offers full-stack features for developing web applications.
- It provides requisite packages for popular frameworks like bootstrap or Backbone.JS.
Characteristics of Polymer
- Polymer Framework is known for its rapid way to build custom HTML elements. That said, the library is designed on top of web standards API.
- Customized and reusable modules applying the polyfills web components are easier to use in Polymer.
- It braces up cross-browser compatibility and gesture events that help to build mobile and other applications.
- It enables faster and simpler development of hybrid mobile applications.
Characteristics of ExpressJS
- Express.JS initiates a middleware set-up to get responses from HTTP requests.
- It permits effective rendering of HTML pages urging on passing opinions to templates.
- Without affecting the functionality of Node.JS, Express extends a thin layer of simple web application functionality.
- It accepts a routing table that takes different actions based on the URL and HTTP method.
Characteristics of Next.JS
- Next.JS proffers automated code splitting as well as proficient system-based file routing.
- The SEO backing in Next.JS is superb with quick startup and establishing optimal server-side rendering.
- It permits the use of data retrieval and built-in CSS support with ease.
Characteristics of MithrilJS
- Mithril is about 8 kB in size, much smaller than any other Framework libraries.
- It has no reliance on any other framework libraries.
- Mithril.Js has documentation more than the source code in its GitHub repository. The documentation is however not auto-generated.
- Developers have the leverage to access the codebases without being locked into the framework.
- The layer paradigm view of Mithril is likely to be declarative so that an identical code natively does what it needs to do.
The Finish Line